zh-tw-2021 PCL Asia Retreat
Date: January 6-10, 2021
Retreat master: Khenchen Tsewang Gyatso Rinpoche
Khenchen Tsewang Gyatso Rinpoche will host the third Dzochen retreat in Taiwan in 2021. In this retreat, Khenchen will continue giving the pith instructions from the main teaching of Lama Yangthig, one of the four most important collections of teachings-the NyingthigYabshi in Dzogchen, the Great Perfection.
NyingthigYabshi contains four volumns. The Vima Nyingthig and Khandro Nyingthig are known as the "mother" Nyingthig texts and the Lama Yangthig and Khandro Yangthig are known as the "child" texts; hence another common name for the collection is the Four Mother and Child Sections of Nyingthig.
In this five-day retreat, Khenchen will continue giving the pith instruction and meditation practice from Lama Yangthig,-from January 5th to 10th of 2021. In this retreat, Khenchen will give the depth of teachings, following Lama Yangthig's text. It will give the theory and clarify the questions as the Dzochen's practitionershave in the path. This guidance includes Tögal (direct crossing) and Trekchö (cutting through), two of the most profound practices in Dzochen.
Students who attended Khenchen's teachings all know how compassionate, witty, and humorous he is. Every single person was touched by his heartwarming actions. He is truly a bodhisattva.
Khenchen has said: "I learnt them from my great teachers. I would like to share with you what the great Buddha taught, which has been transmitted from master to disciple until today."
If you want to learn the pith instruction of Dzochen, the great perfection, then you must take advantage of this rare chance to receive Khenchen's teaching in person, and to put it into action in this five-day retreat.
We know this is a difficult time due to the Covid-19. As to the date, we will follow the CDC's guidelines to run the retreat. We understand this may cause some degreed of uncomfortable. Please follow these rules in order to protect you and others.
Due to the size of the facility and the availability of accommodations, seating is limited. So, please register early.
Retreat date: January 5th to 10th, 2021
Check-in Time: After 5 PM, January 5th, 2021
Registration deadline: the date of enrollment will be from 8 AM October 1st, 2020 to 12 noon November 15th, 2020. Due to the limited number of seats, registration is on first-come first-served basis.
Venue: Jianshanpi Jiangnan Resort, Taiwan
Program: Lama Yantik main teaching
Qualification: You must have one of the following to participate in this retreat.
- Have received any of the four empowerments of inner tantra.
- Have completed or are on the path of practicing the four foundations, the preliminary practice.
- Have faith and a fervent motivation to learn Vajrayana.
Language: In English with Chinese translation.
Transportation: This year we are not providing the shuttle as most students are driving or share ride with others. We will provide forum for students to share ride. If you need taxi, you can contact ....
Program completion: January 10th, 2021 at 12 noon.
- Single room: TWD 25800/USD 880
- Double room: TWD 17500/USD 600
- Quad room: TWD 12900/USD 440
- The fee above includes 5 days' breakfast, lunch and dinner. The retreat only serves vegetarian meals.
Please noted, the organizer will have the final decision on any adjustment of room allotment. The different types of rooms are available on a first-come first-served basis.
Ordained sangha retreat fee will be TWD12900 if they choose double room with roommate.
- You must fill out the registration form in details. This is required by Taiwan CDC's regulation for preventing COVID-19.
- You will need to download ACCUPASS app to speed up check-in time on the registration site.
- Upon enrollment, retreatants will receive a confirmation immediately. To avoid any delay, you are advised to complete the money transfer within the appointed payment period and send in the payment advice for early acceptance of your registration. Those retreatants who have not completed their payment by the due date may lose their seats, as wait-listed retreatants will be given any remaining available seats after the deadline.
- After the enrollment becomes effective, retreatants cannot replace or transfer their enrollment on their own. For registered retreatants who cannot join, please contact us. The organizers have the right to not refund the retreat fee.
- Please enter the venue with your retreat ID card.
- Retreatants are welcome to make their offerings at the end of the retreat.
- Cancellation policy:
- For cancellations on or before December 1st, 2021, an administrative fee of USD 50/TWD 1500 will be charged.
- For cancellations after December 5th, 2020, all fees are non-refundable.
The following contact and links will be opened for registration at 8:00 AM on October 1th, 2021.
Registration link: https://www.accupass.com/event/2007131512036087953930
Thank you for registering the retreat. The following info is our bank information. Please take time to finish the transaction in order to book your room. If you haven't finishing the registration, please do so as soon as possible. The seats are limited. We will close the registration once all seats are full. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us once you complete the transaction.
NAME OF ACCOUNT: ATI OSEL LING
ACCOUNT NO.: 49102000016870
SWIFT CODE: SCSBTWTP049
THE SHANGHAI COMMERCIAL & SAVINGS BANK, LTD
FENG YUAN BRANCH
No. 95, SAN MIN ROAD, FENG YUAN DISTRICT, TAICHUNG CITY, TAIWAN, R.O.C.